Top 5 Tips to Staying Dry and Looking Stylish in the Rain
- Dress for your destination. (It's okay to wear your dress when it rains) - check
- Look stylish (meaning no spandex) - check
- Say good-bye to unflattering rain gear - check
- Boots dry - check... ah oh, stepped in a rain puddle, rookie mistake (do better next time)
- Wearing HappyRainyDays Rain Cape - check!!
So you see, it's very simple, sometimes having the right gear makes all the difference. Other helpful tips include installing front and back fenders. A good rack on the back of your bike to carry your pannier/s, keeping your daily needs off your back, allowing you to just enjoy the ride.
Forecast calls for rain for the next week. If you have a rain cape in your future, stop by our Pop-up Shop at the designHouse Salon and take a look at out selection of rain capes before they are all gone!
Our pop-up goes until December 24th so stop by, we've got great Christmas ideas in all price ranges. For all the details - le vélo pop-up at the designHouse Studio