Le Vélo Victoria is looking for a blogger!
Le Vélo is an on-line boutique specializing in stylish bicycle accessories. We are also a blog about everything cycle chic, bicycle culture and posts about interesting people who ride bikes. And we think that all urbanites have the right to safe cycling infrastructure so they can cycle to work, bring their kids to school and do their grocery shopping—all by bike.
With our Vélo Joy blog we inspire people to jump out of the cultural norms of rain pants and cycling vests to create a society where the bike is king, just like in Amsterdam. Because cycling is healthy, social and represents freedom and fun.
Blogging for Le Vélo
The website of Le Vélo is a well-visited platform to show off your writing, social media and / or photography skills. The Vélo Joy blog is a voluntary blog, with paid projects very rarely. We receive local and news media attention on a regular basis and have been featured in CBC Radio One, CTV, Global News, Western Living, Y.A.M., E.A.T, Monday Magazine, The Capital, NICHE, Diggit, and Matchbook to name a few.
We are looking for someone who is not only enthusiastic about cycling and the cycle chic movement but also can:
- Commit to one blog post per week (= 3 hours/week)
- Write clever, interesting, stylish blog posts
- Spread our blog posts through our social Media
- Work independently and join Le Vélo team meetings every now and again
- Familiarity with everything cycle chic a plus!
Want to join our team?
To be considered, please send the following to email@example.com.
Deadline is quick! Submit before April 26th (next Saturday)!
- Tell us a little about yourself
- Tell us why you want to join our blog/team
- We’re looking for interesting posts about the cycling culture, interviews with interesting people who ride bikes and just about anything cycle chic. Write a Vélo Joy blog post compete with photographs.
Our blog: http://levelovictoria.co/blogs/news
Google +: https://plus.google.com/+LevelovictoriaCo/posts
Photo curtesy of Curitiba Cycle Chic